Friday, January 16, 2009

My Husband's Coming Home




I am so excited, it has been two weeks and Bryan is coming home tonight. He will probably not be home till about 1 in the morning and then needs to leave Sunday morning. Who cares if its just 30 hours home, I'll take it. He will be gone for another 2 weeks and then he will be home for a week after that. I am so excited to have him home for a little while. I'll have to kick the kids out of my bed so that I can snuggle with my real bed buddy. I am just so grateful that Bryan has a good job to support our family, even though it takes him so far away. I guess it could be worse. I have a cousin that is working in Iraq and he is gone from his family for 5 months. So Wyoming (7 hours away) is not that bad. I know that the kids are excited to spend the weekend with their dad, they are sooo tired of being with mom all the time. Life is good and it's going to get better tonight when my best friend gets home.

No comments: