Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Little Bro Adam-The Graduate

My brother waiting for his turn
They are listening to their IPOD during the ceremony. Keeping themselves entertained.
Becca,Adam and Avenna
Adam and Avenna


The 2 dads
Adam and his two moms
My mom was so proud of her boy
Hyrum, Gail, Adam & Becca and My Mom and Dad
The big huge family shot with the Graduate
All 7 of us with Mom and Dad
All 4 of the boys
My brother, the GRADUATE - So Proud of you Adam!!!

My brother Adam is incredible!!! He graduated from SUU and is the first graduate from the AhQuin Family. We were all so proud of him and so ALL 7 of us and mom and dad all went to Cedar to watch him receive his Bachelor certificate. He has sacrificed so much to get to where he is now and he knows that it was all for a good cause. After the ceremony we all went out to lunch a Ichiban and BOY was it delicious. I am so proud of you Adam!!! I will miss your family when you move in a month to Virginia.

No comments: