Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MY Senior

So many things to do to get ready for GRADUATION!!! We got the invitations ordered, cap and gown is here and now for her final high school projects. Lately there has been a favorite spot with my Senior. She has set herself up with her very own office, trying to get her Senior Portfolio finished by TODAY and also her Interior Design project also due today. She has totally beeing consumed with her office area. So of course I had to document it.
Cambria's Graduation announcement--the top is the back and the bottom is the front
Cambria was trying to figure out her cap. She said, "This is the ugliest hat I have ever seen." She had no idea I was going to take a picture.

Cambria in the position doing her homework on the laptop.
Her Senior Portfolio


She turned it all in and came home and was exhausted.

2 comments:

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

she is one in a million like her mama :)

brynley said...

i love my friend:)