Friday, November 18, 2011

Morning Prayers

Every morning before Bryan leaves for work (@ 2:30am) he comes to my side of the bed and holds my hand and prays while I sleep. I try to be awake to hear his prayer and say AMEN, most of the time I do. I love hearing him pray for our family's protection and for my dad's recovery and for his own safety as he drives to Overton/Mesquite. I can count on his prayers every morning before he leaves, even if he's running late. This morning at 8:00am I received a call from Bryan and he said that he was sitting on the side of the road for the last 2 hours waiting for help to come. He said that he had a BLOWOUT on his front drivers side tire. My heart sunk when he said that, I know how serious a BLOWOUT is, but especially on the front tires and the drivers side. He said that he felt it and the truck swerved, but lucky for him there wasn't another car along side of him and his truck was going towards the edge of the road. He felt like he was protected and watched over. Thank goodness for the POWER of PRAYER and the protection that we receive from our guardian angels. Thank you for watching over my husband. That scenerio could've been soooo bad, but I know for a fact that he was protected. I love my husband and his example to have his morning prayers every day!!

No comments: