Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sydnee's Funny Text

I was at work and received this text from Sydnee:
"Mom, can I PLEASE "Go Out" with Tyler, it only means that everyone in school knows that we like each other and that we hug sometimes."
Yes my jaw dropped, am I reading this right?
So I FORWARDED this text to Bryan, Cambria & Cecilee
Bryan texted me back and said, "What the HECK? We will talk tonight!"
Cambria texted me and said, "HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA What a Diva!!! What are you going to tell her?"
Cecilee just laughed and read the text to Trevor and they both laughed and said, "I would've just gone out with him and not say anything." (What BRATS)
We had a talk about what happens to boys when they hug girls and the parts that make themselves known. When I was telling her, she was plugging her ears. I figured the more I made it sound disgusting, the more it would deter her from hugging. They will never look at a hug the same again.
I had her go and get her "For The Strength of Youth" Pamphlet and we read the section "Dating" and "Friends"
Needless to say, She is NOT "Going Out" with a Boy until she is 16!!!!
She is such a funny girl. She gives all of us a good laugh!!!

No comments: