Thursday, November 10, 2011

Time to Print Again

I am soooo excited, its that time of year. Cambria came to me the other day and asked what website we used to print my blog book last year. So she told me that they were getting ready to get it ordered. Well, as you can tell I wasn't ready, so I have been BLOGGING like crazy!!!!! I want everything in my book. It's not smart to put it off till last minute. I think I am getting pretty close to being caught up. I love this present MORE THAN ANYTHING!!! I love looking back through the years in my book. I makes me sad to think how fast my kids have grown up and how Bryan and I are almost going to be Empty Nesters. Time is going by sooooo fast. I would relive them all in a heart beat.

I had a great visit with my next door neighbor about being a soccer parent. She has 4little kids about the same age space as mine are, her oldest is 6 and her baby is a few months old. But she was saying how crazy her Saturdays are with all of them in soccer. I told her, "I would relive those days in a heartbeat. I miss those days so much." I remember Bryan and I going into McDonalds with the kids after all of their games and they were all in their uniforms. A man came up to us and said, "I feel sorry for you, and all of those games in one day". I was so surprised by Bryan's response," Don't feel sorry for us, we live for these days,we are going to enjoy every Saturday, because we know they end alot sooner than we will ever want." I think it made that man think.

I love my life and the memories that we have created with our kids and each other. Like my dad always says, "Yesterday was HISTORY, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is GIFT, that's why we call it THE PRESENT!"

2 comments:

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

I have literally watched your kids grow and thought how fast I will see Bridger graduating and it scares me and keeps things in perspective. I appreciate you and I love reading about your family :)

Cambria said...

This is beautiful, Mom! It made me bawl like a little baby in its crib. Haha. I hope you know that I love you and Dad and our familiy soooo much! I feel so blessed to be a part of the best family ever. I would relive any of those memories in a heart beat too. It's crazy/sad/happy how fast time flies...but through it all and all the changing, I know that I always have you. Thank you Mom! You are the best! :) I love you!