Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Skyping Virginia

Everyone that sees Trevor,makes such a big deal about how tall he has gotten within the last year. My brothers especially are just amazed and always make a scene when he comes to hug and kiss them. Well after they made their scene and kept making jokes about how short they are and how Trevor is going to be the biggest AhQuin. Well Jaden went out into the garage and got his stilts and came back into the house and Max said,"Hey everyone, you always think Trevor is tall, well check out my son." hahahaha it was hilarious!!
We love to skype Adam and his family in Virginia. I bring my computer and set everything up and we get to see and talk to them.

Adam's cute family in Virginia

All of the cousins singing, "I Have a Family Here On Earth..."

It's always the best to be together with the family and cousins.

No comments: