Saturday, September 19, 2015

Bibbity Bobbity Boo - Princess


 All three of us helped get Sydnee all ready for the dance.
She is the baby of the family so it's exciting for all of us to cherish these moments because we only have a few more years. Cambria is a master at makeup and Cecilee is incredible at hair. I am just a support and can tie bows, strap and pin things, etc. I just watch in amazement at how incredible my girls are and how much I have been blessed by being their mom.
Sydnee waiting for her date. He had just texted her and told her that he is running a few minutes late again. It's OK, we can always use an extra minute or two to take a breather. She was soooo excited to be going with Kaleb Gates. She said, "I liked him in the 3rd grade for a long time, I'm so surprised that he ASKED ME to Homecoming!" 



No comments: