Monday, September 21, 2015

I love my coach

I love this man more than anyone will ever know.
He brings me so much happiness everyday. He is always so happy and always shows me 
so much love. He will do anything for me and continues to always put up with my mood swings,
He calls me "Beautiful" as if that were my name. He makes me feel Beautiful. 
I love just being with him. At first when the kids started moving out and it was just us home
alone, I was thinking, how are we going to entertain ourselves, just the 2 of us.
Well I love it now, I would much rather now just be the 2 of us.
I love his smile in this picture. He loves to coach football, soccer, etc. He loves the youth.
He is the greatest person that I know. He is so loyal, honest, hard working and will do
anything for anyone, especially his kids. 
I am so glad that he's mine for Eternity.

No comments: