Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My sunshine

These three girls are my Sunshine.
They bring me so much joy when they are together, watching their friendship and love for each other
is a reward for a mother to watch. I love hearing them laugh together and I love when
Sydnee goes to her older sisters for advice. Whether it's for boys, dances, clothes, makeup, etc.
The older girls tell Sydnee all of the time, "You don't need friends, YOU HAVE US!"
They love her so much and they set such great examples for her to follow. 
When she is having friend drama, they are the first to come to her aid and wrap their arms
around her and take her shopping. 
Sydnee absolutely loves that every teacher at Snow Canyon High School know that she is Cambria, Cecilee and Trevor Horlacher's little sister. She loves that she looks just like Cecilee and 
she calls her her twin.
She listens to them over her mom. I could tell her something and she doesn't agree, but if I tell my girls to tell her something, then she will believe them. haha
I love my girls so much and I am so grateful they are mine. 

1 comment:

Cambria said...

I love this post! LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!!