Thursday, September 10, 2015

Happy 2nd year Anniversary DAD

 Today marks the 2nd year that my dad has passed. I totally did not expect the feelings that I was 
going to feel. I woke up this morning and it felt like "that morning" ALL OVER AGAIN.
I felt like I had just heard the news and my heart was SOOO BROKEN! I laid in bed and just
sobbed and sobbed. I couldn't understand WHY I was feeling this way, since it had been 2 years.
I was NOT EXPECTING this at all.
I decided to go to my dad's final resting place and celebrate his graduation from this life
with BIG MAC's and 2 of my girls and husband. (Cecilee and Angel were working & school)
MY DAD loved Big Macs, as a matter of fact, at his Funeral luncheon the Hurricane McDonalds
brought 100 Big Mac's for everyone to enjoy in honor of my dad, because he was such a 
frequent customer. He would take the boys from Liahona Academy there weekly and who knows
how often he would stop by on his own.
Cambria put this together in honor of my dad on this special day.
She made a copy for me and my mom.
This was my dad's famous saying:

No comments: