Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I am a SERIOUS MISSIONARY Mom

When Trevor received his call to Ciudad Obregon, Mexico I of course joined
Missionary Moms on Facebook. I then noticed that there were a lot of different
missions that had their own facebook page. Well I didn't find one for his mission.
I did find the Mission Presidents and it was call Mision Ciudad Obregon Mexico.
But my thought was to help other parents with questions while getting their kids ready
for Mexico. So I started a facebook page and met a lot of wonderful mom's.
Here are a few missionary mom's that I got to meet. They were very grateful to me
for helping them and starting this page.
Here are the Morrison's - Jay & Paola
These are the Wahlstrom's-Aimee & Brad
 This is another mom from the Mexico facebook - These are the Ream's- Todd & Jennifer
It's been so much fun meeting these people. 
 These are pictures of one of our 
SC 2014 WARRIOR MISSIONARY MOM'S meeting
We have on an average 12 mom's each meeting.
We love sharing about our missionaries. We bring a page of pictures & letters
and we each leave with a stack of letters to send to our missionaries.



No comments: