Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Sweetheart!!!!


Bryan LOVES coaching football more than most anything!!! He really loves these boys and all of the kids that he has coached throughout the years. I think it also makes him feel young.

40 years ago in Cedar City, Utah my wonderful husband was born. He is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I love him so much and appreciate all that he does for me and my children. Happy Birthday to my wonderful Husband. I wanted to have as many people as will do it, text him (435)229-2452 and wish him happy birthday. It's a good thing that I didn't plan a big 40th birthday party for him, huh. I am counting down the days when he will be home again.

There are so many things that I took for granted that Bryan did while he was home, like: make breakfast for the family every morning & he was a short order cook (everyone wanted something different) he's too good, I just say NO. No matter how tired he is he will get up out of bed and get me ANYTHING-my inhaler, tylenol, another blanket, lotion for my feet, turn the light off, etc. (Yes I am spoiled). He locks up the house and turns off all of the lights, including the christmas lights. As my neighbors can see, I forget all the time to turn off the christmas lights. He cooks dinner every night and now we eat alot of cereal. My girls are starting to take turns making dinner. My life has truly been blessed by having Bryan as my husband. I am so glad that we met when we were 13 and continued to be friends throughout the years. I am really going to miss him on Sunday at church. I am strong, I will be fine!!!!
Bryan called at lunchtime today, and he said that his phone kept going off in his pocket in class and someone finally said to him, "Dang is it your birthday or something?" He said, "yea it's my birthday and I'm 40". I could totally see the smile on his face when he was telling me about all the texts & messages that he received. He said that it was like getting a bunch of birthday cards. Thank you to everyone for texting him and wishing him Happy Birthday. I just wanted him to feel of all of our love for him and not feel so lonely. Thanks again. I believe that he had a great birthday, but when he gets home we will have a better birthday for him.

No comments: