Saturday, December 13, 2008

Temple Blessings

This morning was the second Saturday of the month and our family sets it aside as our family temple day. We usually try for the 6:00am session so that it doesn't interfer with the kids sports. This morning I met my parents, Sunshine, Adam, Clay and Julee all for the session. It was such a wonderful session. I love the way I feel when I go to the temple. I haven't gone to the temple very often without my husband, but I did today and it wasn't too bad. I love being with my family. I can't wait for next Friday to be in the temple with everyone to witness Adam and Becca's sealing. Great day to be alive.

2 comments:

Ammie said...

You are such an amazing person! What an inspiration you are to me. I just read your post about your terrible day with the dryer and everything and all I can say is wow, you are amazing.

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

Tonya

Hey Cant believe how long it has been. Your family is amazing. I was so excited to see your comment on our blog. You and Brian look great. I am so happy to see how you are and how your family is going. Tell everyone hello. We will have to stay in touch.

Love, Julie Beck