Friday, December 26, 2008

My Halliburton Man










My husband came home just in time for the wedding and is able to stay until Jan. 4th. I have loved having him home and of course savor every minute with him. Here are some pictures of his new work clothes for Halliburton. They have supplied everything from boots, red suit, green hat (which means rookie until 6 months then he gets a red hat), goggles of all sorts, etc. For Christmas Bryan got every kind of thermal-polypropolene undergarments, gloves, ear muffs, wool socks, etc. to hopefully keep him kind of warm in the freezing cold Wyoming. It's been so cold here in St. George - I can't even imagine how cold it is in Wyoming. Bryan said the last day he was there it was -10 below. OH MY HECK!!!!!!! Well he leaves again on Sunday and we don't know when he will be back - oh well, I enjoyed the holidays with him-I can't have everything!!!

No comments: