Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our Family Pictures

Our Cecilee - LOUD, funny, attitude, BIG heart, sensitive, fun to be around, beautiful smile, beautiful hair, intimidating, loves soccer, strong leg (KICK), mean on the soccer field, loves to joke around, LOVES her DADDY and still calls him Daddy.
Cecilee will do anything for anyone, she will do Cambria's hair even when she's mad at her, she will sleep with Sydnee when Sydnee is afraid of the dark and will film Trevor's football games in the rain, because she knows he likes to study his film. She is such a sweetheart and loves her family with all of her heart. But we love her MORE!!!


Our Eternal Family!!! We love being together and hanging out, even as old as my children are getting they still seem to enjoy being around the family. As least they do a good job fooling mom. They are my everything!!!

My Little Sydnee (the baby of our family):
Cute, Fun, full of LOVE, loves her DAD so much, loves her Big Brother alot, idolizes her Big sisters, is mom's bed partner when dad is away, loves having so many friends, enjoys playing soccer, dancing, and being silly.







Cambria our OLDEST: Is the ideal oldest child. She sets a great example for all of her sisters and brother.
She loves life, cheerleading, soccer, hanging out with friends, especially one in particular (BRODY). Is a stress case when it comes to school and her grades. Loves the gospel, fashion, cleaning the house in high heels, dreaming of different outfits and putting them together.
I can't believe she is getting so old.

Our Stud Trevor: Trevor is our only boy and All the boy we can handle. He loves sports: Football, Soccer, Basketball and anything else that has a ball. He loves dirt, animals, being outdoors, hiking, GIRLS, hanging out with friends (when there are certain GIRLS there), food, eating, chocolate pie, riding his bike everywhere, the social aspect of school, scouts and his friends and facebook and msn.
His sister all love him ALOT!!! They love to smother him with kisses and hugs and embarrass him. He has learned to love it, since all of his friends always say, " they wish his sisters would do that to them and at least your sisters are HOT." They love to keep Trevor humble and wrestle and tickle him to death. One of these days, he IS going to be bigger than them, I give it about a year.
I love this boy so much, he has been a good man of the house while Bryan has been away. He tries not to show any kind of fear when I ask him to check on things outside. He will do anything for me.








My four children:Sydnee, Cecilee, Trevor and Cambria. I love my children with all of my heart, life seems to be going way tooo fast!!! I want this ride to slow down, I am getting sick!!! haha

When the photographer took this picture, I just stood back and was shocked at how big they all were and how close in age and size they really are. That made me sad, because realistically I only have 3 more years with ALL of my children living in my home under one roof. That saddens me. So I won't even go there and think about it again, till it's here. I love my LIFE!!!!!

2 comments:

mariann and Tory said...

Holy smokes! Your family is soo cute! How do you keep the suitors from breaking down your door? My hubby had to work out of town for 2 years...I think we figured it out one year he was gone for 6 months! It was awful! Bu it won't last forever!! So keep your chin up! I am glad Im not the only one who cried like a boob! People told me that it wouldn't be bad...it was! So, I hear ya! But it won't be forever and your family will grow closer than you ever were!!

Bridget said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful family. I don't know where the time has gone as I remember Cambria as a little one (not that long ago!)