Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 2 of the Juice Fast

Well yesterday wasn't too bad, I must've pee'd 6 times in a hour, which equals to every ten minutes. I just had to keep thinking that it was detoxing me and that it's a good thing.
I did pretty good, chewed a few pieces of gum for something to do with my mouth.
Which helped curb my appetite.
Cecilee on the other hand, ALMOST gave up. She said that at work, Pizza Factory
she was having such a hard time being around food and smells.
She was complaining to Cambria all night.
When I got home, I asked her how she was doing and she said, "I AM STARVING".
I told her to just give up, and she said,"NO, I am not a quitter. I am going to bed."
Well we will see how she does today.
I hear the 2nd and 3rd day are hard, but the 4th day is wonderful and from then on, it's easy.
SOOOOO, I am excited for the next few days.
I have a Cookie Lee Party tonight and I am baking some goodies.
I will be strong and not be tempted!!!
We'll check in tomorrow!

No comments: