Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 3 of Juice Fast

Going strong, last night was not even a problem for me, even though we had a platter of those homemde oreo cookies with my homemade cream cheese frosting in the middle.
Seven layer bean dip, etc.
I ended up pulling out my juice towards the end and of course that opened a whole new discussion.
I poured some for everyone to try.
A few of them really want to look more into it. I guess they will be watching me.
Cecilee kept saying how starving she was, so I told her to give up.
She said,"NO, especially now that you are telling me to give up."
Wow, Reverse psychology really works!!! haha


1 comment:

Amy said...

I think that this is awesome! Do you have recipes for the juice you make? Or just throw in a bunch of healthy stuff? I'm not a V-8 fan at all...but I could do the green stuff!! Good luck!