Monday, February 27, 2012

The Juice Fast


Cecilee and I have decided to take the challenge that we saw on  the movie "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead".
In that documentary, the guy went 60 days without eating and just juiced.
He lost 85 pounds and regained his health.
He mostly was doing it to try to heal himself with juicing and the nutrients from fruits and vegetables.
So, I have been juicing for 4 weeks for Bryan and just sipping here and there the leftover juices.
I wanted him to have all the juicing benefits, because I knew he was seeing a huge difference in his health.
This weekend, Bryan told me, Tonya let's just all of us do the juicing, because it's healthy for all of us.
I want to do the 10 day fast and see how I feel and will keep a record here about what I am going through.
Cecilee wanted to do it with me so we started this morning.
Last night, Bryan and I juiced for an hour straight and got 15 jars of juice which equalled 2 gallons.
I send Bryan with 4 jars for his day and Cecilee with 6 small jars and myself 5 jars.
I made breakfast burritos for the rest of the kids and wasn't even tempted to eat the turkey bacon.
I just keep thinking of all the vitamins that I am getting from the juice and what repairs it's doing inside my body.
I am excited and I am starting to look at food differently.

No comments: