Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Some of the Things "I LOVE..."

I LOVE...
* My husband, best friend, lover & father of my children-he always makes me feel beautiful and is ALWAYS Happy, and I know that it's NOT always me that makes him HAPPY. He is just naturally HAPPY all the time. I love to crawl into bed and snuggle up to him and he automatically rolls over and opens his arm for me to snuggle into. And he always says, "Hey Beautiful!" HE IS BLIND. And I love that too, that he is blind and see's me as beatuiful.
* My children, who bring me so much joy!!! Whether it is watching them play sports, dance or cheer. Or just listening to them laugh and talk amongst each other brings me so much happiness. I love that they love each other and love being a part of our family. I love each one of them individually and love each element that they bring into our family. I love the moments where we just sit as a family and talk about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, from Boys/Girls to the Gospel. It's ALL about Family Time.
* My Home, the place that we feel safe when we are all together. The place that Bryan and I chose to make a safe haven for our family from the evils of the world. The place that we love to come to at the end of our crazy days. The place that I love to lock the door to at the end of the day with every child in their beds and the knowledge that we are safe and they will be mine, "IF" I continue to do my part as their mother.
* My Calling as a Mother & Wife, I couldn't think of a better job in this life, than to be a mother and a wife. I hold these to jobs very dear to my heart and I hope that I have done them justice. My mom has ALWAYS been the greatest example to me. She is the ultimate mother and wife. She always made a home cooked meal everyday, cleaned the house top to bottom and did laundry EVERYDAY. The bar that she set for us has always been SOOO HIGH. But I continue to do MY BEST and that's all I can do. I may not be SUPERMOM like her, but I try. Being a wife to Bryan is one of my favorite things. He treats me like a Queen, so therefore, I try to treat him like a KING.
* My Parents, The two people who brought me into this world and taught me everything about the gospel and about the type of person that I wanted to be. The two people who raised me in a family with values and lots of LOVE. Who have set a great example of the type of parent that I want to be.

No comments: