Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Juicing

 My mom shared a video with my husband called
"FAT, SICK & Nearly DEAD" on 2/01/2012 it motivated him to want to start juicing.
She let us borrow her 35 year old juicer, just until we get our own and to see if we really wanted to incorporate this into our lifestyle.
Well, it's been 3 weeks and we are still juicing like crazy. 
Bryan has noticed a considerable difference in his health.  He keeps saying,
 "I am NOT doing this for weightloss, it's just to see if it helps my health and the way I feel."
So, he has stopped drinking every 30 minutes, and urinating every 30 minutes.
 He doesn't snore or sweat while sleeping.
He sleeps through the whole night without getting up to go to the bathroom.
He has sooo much more energy and doesn't fall asleep at church.
And he happens to be losing A LITTLE Weight.
BUT, It's NOT about weight loss.


No comments: