Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love MONTH!!!!

So for this post, I want to write LOVE LETTERS to my kids:

Dear Cambria,

My heart is so full when I think of you as my firstborn and my oldest. You have always been the PERFECT child. Ever since you were born in the hospital and they took your newborn picture, EVERYONE who saw the picture, thought that I put lipstick and blush on you. Your face was just angelic with ruby red lips and rosy cheeks. You have always had the light of Christ in your eyes. You have always wanted to follow our Heavenly Father and always wanted to make us, your parents happy and you still do. Watching you grow up and now you are in college and going through another stage of life you are still very much my example. I have always been so impressed at how your testimony has been so strong and your values have NEVER waivered. You set such a great example to all that you come into contact with. I want you to know how pleased I am as your mother. How grateful I am for the friend that you are to me. For our talks and your advice to me, especially in the gospel. It's amazing how your knowledge of the gospel just exceeds my knowledge. I am so glad that you were my firstborn and example to your sisters and brother. Your dad and I love you more than you will ever know and appreciate all that you do for our family. I admire the young woman that you are and I am so glad that you have such a close relationship with Our Heavenly Father and you turn to him often. You know that YOU ARE NEVER ALONE, he is ALWAYS there for you and he is ALWAYS waiting to here from you. I love you my daughter and thank you for being who you are. All of my love, Your mother

My Dear Cec-So-Sweet,

When I think of you and the year that you have been through my heart breaks but I am also so proud as a mother at your strength. You have been such a great example of strength all of your life. You have always had such a spunk about you and such a strong personality

No comments: