Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy 21 Years Babe!!!

Wow, has it really been that long?
I have known Bryan for 30 years and we have liked/loved each other on and off since then.
FIRST OF ALL~
Bryan saw me for the first time at a Seminary Open House for our stake and asked his friend, Kalani~
"Who Is That Girl?" He responded, "Oh that's Tonya AhQuin"
Bryan responded so "Matter of factly", "I am going to marry her one day!"

We wrote notes to each other our Freshman year in seminary and left them in each others scriptures, because we went to different high schools our freshman year.
We then went to the same high school from our sophomore year to graduation.
We had our first official date our Senior Year for Homecoming,
and since then everything pretty much is history.
He served a mission in Sydney, Australia from 1988-1990.
(I "Dear Johned" him twice and promised him that I wouldn't date him when he got home.)
He got home May 30th, 1990,
We got engaged Sept. 13, 1990
and Married June 22, 1991.
In July 20, 1992 - Our First born Cambria blessed our family then
September 2, 1993 - Cecilee surprised us with her arrival
(Cambria was 4 months when I found out I was pregnant again)
September 2, 1994 - We made a HUGE MOVE to St. George, Utah
January 5, 1996 - We built our first home in Ivins, Utah
March 6, 1996 - Our only son, Trevor was born
November 1, 1998 - Our baby Sydnee of our family was born
April 5, 2004 - We built our dream home, still in Ivins are fews blocks up from our old neighborhood.
We've had many wonderful milestones during our 21 years of marriage.
Who knows why I say the things that I say.
Obviously we are meant to be, but he is TOOOO good of a man for me, but I am grateful
that he loves me and puts up with me.
He is so patient, loving, kind and makes me feel beautiful.
I love him so much and can't wait to spend many more years together!!
I love you Bry!!!

No comments: