Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuacahn Summer

I am working at Tuacahn again this summer as a House Manager again. I love what I do and I love the ladies that I work with.
Tuacahn's shows are amazing!!!
They are doing Aladdin, Hairspray & The Spelling Bee
This is the first year that they will do 3 shows during the summer.
The 3rd show will only run for a month and a half.
I always say, "You have NOT seen a show, until you have seen it at Tuacahn"
When you think that they have done everything possible in a show, you are wrong.
They never cease to amaze anyone.
I was listening to some of our guests speak to the actors and one gentleman came up to the Genie
and he said,
"You are better than Robin Williams!!"
The casting and talent is unbelieveable!!
I am so glad to be working up there another summer season!!!

No comments: