Saturday, June 2, 2012

She's Going To Kansas!!!!!

 Cecilee has been contacted by the coach of Barton Community College with an offer to come and play as their starting keeper for their girls soccer team.  Cecilee has been struggling with her decision and kept asking me, "Mom, what should I do?"
I would tell her that I can't make this decision for you, you have to rely on you Heavenly Father and your choice. So the past few days she has been desperately seeking for an answer.
 She came in from swimming and made an announcement that she was going to call the coach and give him her answer. So ~~~ Of course, we had to follow to listen to her conversation with him.
Before she called, she said, "I think that I might tell him yes, but why am I not happy about it?"
So she listened and talked and listened some more and she started to look more comfortable about her decision.
 Then a smile appeared and we knew, it's definately what she wants to do.
She still wants to play soccer.
She is an incredible soccer player, and she has worked hard for this opportunity to play at the next level. It will be a great experience for her.
 When she started making faces at me with the camera, I knew she was gettting excited.
She is going to be a BARTON Cougar!!!!
Now to start getting her ready for Kansas.

1 comment:

Steph Matthews said...

Oh my word, I am so excited for Cecilee. I can't imagine what you are feeling and thinking as a mother. I am amazed by you and your children. Thanks for keeping your blog current. I love reading all about your family. Good luck Cec and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!