Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

We had a great Christmas Eve! 
We had these cute little visitors (Tia & her boys) come and eat dinner with us.
My kids wanted to have Chicken Enchilada's for Christmas Eve Dinner with Chocolate Pie.
Both took a lot of time and preparation, but for Christmas Eve, It's worth it!!!!
We then decided to go Christmas Caroling to my mom and dad in Hurricane with Irene & her team.
My mom and dad were so happy to see all of us.

I gave my mom and dad their gift so that I could hook it up for them.
It was a webcam, so they could talk to Adam and Becca & their family in Virginia.
They loved it, it's so funny to watch them with Modern Technology.
They were able to visit with their family on Christmas Eve.
This is a picture of my kids on our way home from Grandma and Grandpa's.
It's so good to have all of my children all together.
When we got home we found these two little elves in the wrapping station.
Grandma bought everyone pajamas,
Cambria opened her's and thought that they were huge and held them up to Trevor,
so he tried them on. It was the laugh of the night!!!
Here they all are with their pj's
We love this Christmas tradition!!


GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!!!





No comments: