Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Wedding preparations and set up

 There was alot of preparation the day before the wedding day.
I started at 9:00am loading up the trailer and unloading at the church.
Then we started trying to figure out the light situation. 
 I had 2 friends: LaDawn Richey, Maren Fisher and my sister, Julee met me there at 9:00am and help unload and start setting up. They stayed there till about 1:00pm and worked so hard with me. Then my visiting teacher, Andrea Larsen came and started helping, then my sister, Irene came with pizza and Tia came to help and then my brother Clay came with more pizza and salad and soda. Then Cambria's boss, TIffany Larkin cam with her daughter and brought all of her stuff to help decorate the centerpieces. Then my friend, Heather Kunde stopped by to drop me off a Dirty Dr. Pepper, to let me know she was thinking about me. Then my friend, Jean Swann showed up with ICEBERG shakes for everyone.
Then Sis. Moreford came and started helping and took some macaroni salad stuff and made it.
Then her husband showed up and helped for the longest time with lights.
I was really shocked at how much love and support was shown towards me and my family during this time.
I am so full of so much gratitude for all of them. 
 I honestly don't know what I would've done without any of these people who came to help me. 
They all showed the PURE LOVE OF CHRIST towards me.
That's not even counting the ladies who made dozens of homemade oreo cookies:
Doris Leavitt & her daughters and  Maren Fisher.
I want to be just like these examples of service of these wonderful people.

No comments: