Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Ornaments!!

 We love this tradition of Christmas Ornaments.
I remember when I saw a ladies tree when I was single and visiting teaching, this lady had a huge tree full of different ornaments. I absolutely loved the idea that her tree had so many stories on it.
So Bryan and I decided that we wanted to have that tradition with our family.
Every year the kids either get to pick out an ornament that represents the past year.
So this year I ordered all of the ornaments online.
  

  After the ornaments were given we hand out their box of their yearly ornaments. Cambria will get to take her ornaments after this christmas and decorate her tree next year with them.








1 comment:

Leticia said...

I love this idea!!!!
I will have to incorporate this next year....
THanks for sharing ! What a wonderful tradition!
Where did you find the ornaments?