Monday, December 17, 2012

Return Missionaries

Oh my goodness, 
Time has totally flown by Cambria's friends from high school all left 2 years ago to serve missions
and now they are all coming home.
 These two boys: Berkley Ward & Brett Schiller came over a couple days after 
Cambria got married to visit us.
I did ask them if they knew Cambria was married and they both said YES.
Brett said, "She got married the day I got home, she couldn't wait?"
Then Berkley said, "What are you talking about, It was suppose to be me and her?"
They were so cute, they just wanted to stop by and visit with us.
We went to Brett's homecoming and I took this picture to send her while she was on her honeymoon. 
He was a great missionary!!
Here are more of her friends who just got home:
Brett, Christian V., Sharrod 
Chad G., Drew B., Nic B., Sharrod., Kurt C.
I am so proud of all of these young men!!!

No comments: