Thursday, December 6, 2012

"I Love to see the Temple..."

It was a beautiful night at the temple taking our first born through.
I was quite emotional today and didn't know if I could keep my emotions in check while going through the session. 
I was so proud of my daughter for keeping herself morally clean and worthy to be able to make those covenants in the temple.
 It was a beautiful night with all of our family.
My dad called me the night before and cried on the phone and told me that he wasn't going to be able to come because of his health issues. I understood, and told him not to worry about it and that we would see him in the temple on the wedding day.
We walked into the chapel and there sat my dad. Wow, he and I burst into tears.
I am so glad that he was able to be there.
 
 
 We weren't able to get all of the group that was there but here is a few.
We also had Jeff's parents and his grandma Hauck, Grandma & Grandpa Horlacher,
Uncle Andy and Aunty Tia, Aunty Irene
 
  I remember when we first moved to St. George and my two little girls would see the temple and they would sing, "I LOVE to see the Temple, I'm going there someday, to feel the Holy Spirit, to listen and to pray"
That seemed like only yesterday and now I have a daughter going to the temple to be married.
Time truly has flown by.


No comments: