Sunday, December 27, 2020

CHRISTMAS MORNING 2 DAYS LATER - PAUSED

About 5:30am Cambria came up with Vera to see the Christmas tree and to see what Santa brought since this was going to be our Christmas morning. 

Cambria heard someone in the living room wrestling around and then she heard Bryan say, "hello". She said, "Dad-is that you? What's going on?" He said, "I can't breath and I'm trying to figure out this oxygen machine." Cambria ran downstairs to get Jeff and as she was telling Jeff Cecilee overheard her. CECILEE did NOT waste ANYTIME and ran upstairs to find Bryan with an Oxygen Saturation of 78. They told us anything under 90 was to go to the hospital IMMEDIATELY. He was struggling to take a deep breath. Cecilee switched the switch and felt air coming out and attached it to his face. He took a few deep breaths and We got him all settled and he was now at 91-92 and said he was fine. We set him in a chair and he watched us start with prayer and opening of presents. As we were opening gifts I was watching Bryan like a hawk and I noticed he wasn't comfortable. He kept moving back and forth to get comfortable and his numbers kept dropping and then going back to 91 ish. 


Trevor and Sydee started dividing the presents and we were all taking turns opening. It was fun being all together but Bryan didn't look very comfortable.

I then started crying as they handed me a present to open and just said I couldn't do this anymore. I needed dad to go to the hospital and get checked out. Everyone agreed with me and I asked Trevor to please take him. Cecilee and Cambria got the portable oxygen tank ready and hooked him to that, the girls got him shoes and a charger for his phone and Trevor took him. I just knew that I would feel so much better if he got checked out. (THANK GOODNESS I HAD the OXYGEN)

Trevor said that when they got to the hospital there was nobody in the waiting room and they took them right back. In the back there was one other person and Bryan so all of the Dr's and nurses could pay closer attention to Bryan. (Another tender mercy-because the next day for weeks after the ER and COVID unit was SLAMMED). This was about 8:00am when Trevor pulled out of the driveway, he returned at about 1:00pm and said, "Mom dad is in good hands and exactly where he needed to be. The Dr. said it was a good thing we got him there when we did and it was a good thing he had oxygen at his expense." All of my children except for Sydnee went back to their homes, after they cleaned my house and the girls DISINFECTED my bedroom, striping my bed and scrubbed my bathroom and vacuumed and wiped things down from COVID. My house was spotless!!! Cecilee told me that she was going to come back and stay with me overnight because she could see I was having a hard time. I love my kids and am so grateful for their love. I don't know what I did to deserve such amazing children. 

Bryan texted me and said he was getting a lot of messages. I told him to turn off his phone and relax and concentrate on himself. He told me to go to the Health App for the hospital and I can see what they are doing on him. So I went and I was totally lost. I understood his blood pressure and weight but nothing else. I was up all night stressing out about what I was seeing. I googled one thing and figured I better not google anything else. So I just prayed and prayed and prayed to Heavenly Father and talked to him all night to please keep an eye on Bryan and please heal him. I spent the whole night on my knees asking for Heavenly Father to help him relax and sleep to heal his body. Bryan texted 

No comments: