Thursday, December 31, 2020

HE's COMING HOME!!!

Thursday morning Bryan let us know that we should plan on Friday, Jan. 1st 2021 to come pick him up from the hospital. He was down to 5 liters. About an hour later he called and said that his oxygen is down to 3 liters and they said he could be picked up around 3 today!!!! OH MY GOODNESS WE WERE SO ExCITED!!!
I had a phone call from the hospital to confirm what he just told me and said for me to go refill his oxygen tanks and then come over and pick him up on Thursday, Dec. 31,2020. (Another blessing that we don't realize till later) The blessing was that Pres. Trump passed a bill to have all insurances pay for COVID related bills and whatever wasn't covered it would be written off by the government. He left the hospital on the last day of the year. Who would've known what would've happened if he stayed into the new year???
I was so excited to have him home even on OXYGEN!!!
That hug was EVERYTHING TO ME!!!
Man I love this man and I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for keeping him safe and blessing us with so many heavenly and earthly angels. 
I can't thank everyone enough for the prayers and fasting and love for my husband. 
I wore a mask for a few days because I was a little freaked out with the dang virus!!



No comments: