Friday, March 6, 2009

COUSINS Forever - Friends by Choice!!!

Last year Trevor and Jaden wanted to walk to church, so I looked out the window and this is what I saw. Oh my goodness - I had to grab my camera because this is what it will look like 7 years from that day when they are on their missions. Wouldn't that be great if they served in the same mission?
Here are our two future missionary companions
They love each other so much, like I said, they are each other's brother. We find them asleep together quite often.
There was Kiana, before there was Trevor and Jaden. They are all the same age and the same grade. All three are so close. Kiana will have bodyguards as she gets older and more mature. Those boy cousins of hers are not going to let anything happen to her. And you better believe they each will have a turn taking her to a high school dance.
Trevor * Kiana * Jaden

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tonya!!! I love it!!! I totally agree, they are each others BROTHER! Happy Birthday to Trevor!!! 13 years old!!! The best is yet to come! Luv~Auntie Sunny :)

Susan Vargas said...

I just love these pictures, thanks for sharing them - you have such a wonderful family. God bless you.

mama donk aubri jo said...

so cute, what good boys! I love the sleeping picture, so sweet!