Friday, March 13, 2009

Trip to Costco

Here he is telling me I am making a spectacle of us, by taking a picture.
And here he is waving at everybody admiring our vehicle.

Bryan and I went to Costco to get a few things and walked out with a car load of Palm Trees. We walked by these palms and Bryan said, "Find out how much those trees are and if they are priced right, we might get a few." So I found someone and they told me they were $38.99. WHAT? Are you sure? Well Bryan, needless to say, went crazy!!! We ended up walking out with 6 trees, and four other plants. I asked him, "How are we getting these home?" He said, "Don't worry, I'll get them in the expedition." WHAT? Well he got them in the car. I, of course, always have my camera on me and so I told him before we left the parking lot, "I need a picture." He tells me, "You are making a spectacle of us by taking a picture." I just laughed and said, "Um, I think you did that all on your own, getting these trees in our car."

2 comments:

mama donk aubri jo said...

very impressive! I almost tried the same thing last week but chickened out at the thought of 3 kids buried in trees, and me alone to manuveur it :)

Tori :) said...

LUCKY!! I told Sei I want palm trees. I'm not sure how great they'd grow here in Texas, but I would love them!