Friday, March 13, 2009

My Husband, My Best Friend

Bryan and I with our CHEERLEADER
Cambria and her trophy for OUTSTANDING "JUNIOR" CHEERLEADER
Cambria and her three coaches: Sheryl, Kir, & Julie
************************************************
Well my best friend came home on Wednesday, March 11th and I was on pins and needles awaiting the moment. I was expecting him about 5 am and no husband. So I called, no answer, left for work at 9:30am and still no answer or phone call. So I start worrying. He was driving home with his parents and so I called their cellphone and his mom answered and said they had icy roads and fatigue so they pulled over to sleep. I was comforted with that, but WHY didn't he call me!!!!! I was so mad!! So she handed Bryan the phone and I just let him have it!!! Blah Blah Blah!!! So I told him, I will see you tonight after 5pm when I get off of work, Bye! I was mad and relieved at the same time, I just wanted a phonecall or text. So at about 12:15pm this grizzly bear comes walking into my office with Roses that looks like my husband. I looked at him and said, "What are you doing here?" I dragged him out into the hall and gave him a big HUG and Kiss and said, "Why didn't you shave before you came to see me?" I totally forgot that I was mad at him, I was just so glad to hug him and have him hold me!!! We visited for about 15 minutes and then I went back to work and he went to get a haircut and shave before I got home. I walked into my office and all of the ladies were all, "Where did he go? Are you leaving? GO HOME TONYA!!! We can operate the office without you." So no need to tell me twice, I was out of there. That was so nice of them to let me spend that time with him. I only get a week and I cherish every moment I have with him. We are literally connected at the hip when he comes home. I love to spend every minute with him. My first evening home with him I don't sleep as well I would think cause I just stare and savor every minute. I guess I'm afraid if I wake up it will be a dream. I love just cuddling on the couch and talking in bed in the early morning hours, making breakfast together, etc.
Bryan got home just in time for Cambria's cheer banquet for the end of the year. Cambria was awarded OUTSTANDING "JUNIOR" CHEERLEADER, by all of the other cheerleaders. Wow, what an honor for her. She is a great young lady. After that we ran over to Hansen Stadium to watch our other Outstanding young lady Cecilee play soccer against the hardest team in the league. She played keeper the whole game and they did not even get a chance to score on her. We got there in time to watch her take out a couple girls in the box. One of the grandfathers from the team said, "Being hit by Cecilee is like being hit by a freight train." When she is going after the ball, you had better just let her have the ball, because she will probably hurt you trying to get the ball. Bryan just loves watching his kids play soccer. He loves that there were so many activities that he could participate in.

No comments: