Sunday, March 1, 2009

More "MAJOR" cute Pictures

OK this little guy has totally won my heart. I told my girls that I hope that I love their kids as much as I love this little guy, when they have them. He makes me smile everytime I see him. He is now 5 days away from 5 months old and is well over 25 pounds and very tall. He is so cute and gettign such a personality. He is at that stage where he likes to grab everything. Thank goodness he doesn't give me that urge to want another baby. I am totally at the grandma stage. Tia has always been considered my oldest, so he is my first grandbaby. We can wait at least 5 years for Cambria to even think about this stage. Life is good!!!

2 comments:

Andy &Tia Stokes said...

Ah!!!! that is the cutest baby ever!!!!! love you grandma!!!

Krista said...

What a darling little guy! I can't believe how big he is--Andrew is just barely 10 months and 23 pounds, and I thought he was big! You are a great aunt. I'm sure you will always be close.