Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My man in Wyoming


I was talking to Bryan the other night and I said, "You do realize that you have a camera on your phone, right? I want to see you, will you please have someone take a picture of you at work so I can see what you do?" He tells me, "NO, I am not asking someone to take my phone and take a picture of me to send to my crazy wife. Tonya, I am already an outcast here - I am going to look stupid." So I continued to tell him that that would help me not miss him so much, to be able to see him every now and then. I then told him, you could take it yourself and send it to me. So I gave up and look what I got last night.... a picture of my handsome man. I can't complain, it looks like through his glasses he took it himself and was not allowing anyone to know what he was doing. I love it!!! Modern technology now days helps with the absence. I miss him so much and everyday seems so long waiting to hear from him. He calls me at 3:00am when he gets to the yard and then I don't hear from him again until 10:00pm at night when he gets showered and is laying in bed from a long day at work. We are just very grateful he has a job. I love him and his sacrifice that he makes for our family. I can't complain - Life is Good, but could be better if he were here.

No comments: