Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to My ONLY son!!!

TREVOR my BOY!!! I love this kid!!!
TREVOR AND HIS SISTER CECILEE (his sisters love him so much! They love to hug and kiss him-mostly to embarrass him)
Can you tell how much Trevor loves to be mauled by his sisters.
TREVOR AND HIS SISTER CAMBRIA (he is slowly getting taller than his sisters)
TREVOR AND JADEN WITH THEIR GRANDPA
TREVOR AND JADEN WITH THEIR GRANDMA
TREVOR AND JADEN (They are 4 days apart, when I was pregnant with Trevor I was so huge and uncomfortable and late, I called Sunshine (Jaden's Mom) and told her to tell Jaden to let go of Trevor and let him come down. We believed that they were up in Heaven holding hands and refusing to be separated. After that I had Trevor a few hours later. Jaden wasn't far behind, he came 4 days later. They are each other's brother. I love how close these two boys are.
My silly BOY!!!
****************************************
Thirteen years ago there was a 9 pound little boy born on March 6th, 1996. We named him Trevor Richard Horlacher and ended up being the ONLY boy in his family. He is 100% boy and all the boy we could handle. Trevor has always been active and loved the outdoors. He walked & climbed a 6ft. ladder when he was 8 months old. There was NO stopping this kid, he has so much determination and believes there is nothing he can't do. He loves playing fast sports: FOOTBALL, SOCCER, and BASKETBALL. He has always been dad's sidekick, but now that dad works out of town he is THE MAN OF THE HOUSE, and does a great job with that title. He takes it pretty serious and always wants to protect his mom and sisters. We love having Trevor as a part of our family. He doesn't say much, because his sisters do ALL the talking. He is very shy, quiet and humble. When playing sports he likes to let his opponent feel his presence. He is very competitive and is learning that winning isn't everything, but he sure loves the feeling of a win and he tries his best to help with the win. I am so grateful to my heavenly father for blessing me with another priesthood holder in my family. He loves holding the priesthood and feels very honored to do so. I love my son and am so proud of the young man that he is becoming. He has a great example to follow through his dad. I lvoe you Trev.

3 comments:

Madison Matthews said...

HOORAY!!!!! We love birthdays. Davis just had his birthday on Wednesday. Happy Birthday Trevor. Happy celebrating.

Madison Matthews said...

Okay, that post is really from me Steph

Susan Vargas said...

A beautiful tribute to your lovely son. Happy Birthday to both of you!