Saturday, March 6, 2010

14 years ago my son was born










14 years ago at 5:45am my son blessed my life and I will be eternally grateful. He has brought so much joy and happiness to our family. We were blessed with lace, frills, bows, shoes, dresses, etc for the first 5 years of our life together and when a boy came into the mix, we were so happy. Even though there was less maintenance I loved it. My son was such a cute, quiet, baby who stuck his tongue out ALL THE TIME!!!! He walked at 8 months old. I was decorating for christmas and I was at the top of the ladder and I looked down and gues who was on the 3rd step, TREVOR!!! I didn't want to scare him and I wanted a picture so I went down the other way and got my picture. WHAT THE HECK!!! That's how he has been all of his life. He rode a 2 wheeler at 3 yrs old. I think he rode it before he was fully potty trained, go figure. He just watches things and then copies. He is so quiet and doesn't ever have much to say. He said that he saves his energy for sports NOT talking. He cracks me up. He has ALWAYS been the TYPICAL boy: dirt, bugs, cars, dinosaurs, sports, and outside. I remember doing laundry once and I heard something hitting the bottom of the barrel like a big bang. So I went to the bottom of the dryer and Trevor had a rock the size of a fist, in his pocket zipped up as well as 4 dead roaches and a few other rocks. That taught me to clean out his pockets. Love all these memories of my BOY!!! I love you so much Trevor. He loves to be adventurous and try new things. HE loves to build forts with his friends and especially loves to play FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL and SOCCER. His sisters love to hug and kiss him and embarrass him in front of his friends. His friends always tell him, I wish I was you, they could do that to us. hahaha He really does love his sisters. Cambria and Cecilee are beautiful girls, but do you think Trevor wants to be seen going to school with them, HECK NO!!!! The girls just don't get it!!! We are all so glad that he is ours for eternity!!!! We love you Trevor.

No comments: