Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Polar Plunge!!!!

We've been cleaning our pool and had someone drain it and acid wash it and clean it. Now we are filling it with water again, which took about 2 and 1/2 days. (I'm gonna hate that bill). But the kids have been so itching for it to be warm and start swimming again. So the boys wanted to jump in just to be BOYS!!!! So I got a picture of them just jumping in and then running into the house. They said that it felt like they hit a sheet of ice and it shocked their systems. I'm sure the pool was about 30 degreees. As you can see the pool isn't all the way full yet, but they didn't care. The deep end is 8 feet, but there it's probably 6 1/2 ft. I told them be careful, it's not as deep as normal. They just love creating memories for me to document. Sydnee and her friends did it too, but only dipped themselves in the spa, which was freezing also.


No comments: