Saturday, March 20, 2010

I am EXHAUSTED!!!!

Have you ever had a time in your life that you couldn't wait to get through a day or the upcoming week? I have felt like that,for the last couple weeks. My life seems to be going faster and faster and almost out of control. I almost feel like I am doing a little toooo much. I am the Ivins Princess Pageant Director, I am on the RCL Soccer Board (doing the uniforms for the Rec. Program), I am helping with Grad Nite for Cambria's Graduating Class, I have a full time job, I am helping with the Iron Man station #9 and I am compassionate service leader in my ward and just got called to a Stake Position. My kids all play soccer, Trevor plays Basketball also, Cambria dances for the Blitz Football Team also, so I have 6 games that go with that. Now that I put all of this on paper, where do I draw the line? Well, I know exactly what has been neglected, MY HOUSE!!!!! I stayed up till 12:30am last night and did laundry and wiped down everything in my kitchen, cleaned Trevor's closet, etc. And I loved every moment of a quiet house, the smell of laundry detergent, the sound of Michael Buble' singing and the feel of my rubber gloves in scalding HOT water. I love moments like that. I just wanted to vent, what a boring post!!!! It's just for me.

2 comments:

Five Girls And A Guy said...

I am so happy I am not the only one that wears rubber gloves when I do my dishes, and loves the feeling and smells of a clean house when I finally get the chance to clean. :)

Ammie said...

Gosh Super Woman! I don't think you have enough to do. You sound like you need another hobby! Seriously, I don't know how you do it all. You are amazing!