Friday, September 28, 2012

Cedar Game - 27-24 (Won)

 These are some photo's taken by the newspaper
Top picture: Trevor is on the left
Bottom picture: Trevor is on the right
 
It was pretty funny, my mom kept calling me because she and my dad were listening to the game at home and I was in Cedar watching the game.
Everytime the commentator would say Trevor's name, my mom would freak out!!!
She called me the first time and told me they said that Trevor Horlacher leads Region 9 in the most tackles. Then she called me again and said - they said Trevor is a tough kid and will get anywhere on the field to make the tackle.
Then she called me again and I told her, "Mom, you listen there and I will watch HERE and we will compare notes after the game".
She was just sooo excited!! Trevor had a great game and I wish I could've heard what they said on the radio, but I think it's better to watch RIGHT THERE!!!

 Grandpa was pretty excited about this game, Trevor played the position that he played in college and high school - Defensive End. He loves watching Trevor play and here he is showing Trevor some moves. 
 Trevor with 2 other Linemen: Kade B., Jake L

 Trevor and his Defense Coach: Chris Kelley 

Defense
Snow CanyonTacklesSacksPass Int.
HORLACHER, Trevor11
SARGENT, Brady8
HEWARD, Cade7
LINDSEY, Jake5

No comments: