Saturday, September 15, 2012

Homecoming 2012

Trevor was picking Jocelyn up for their day date
Picture taken by her mom on the inside of the house.
Thank goodness we live right across the street!!
All ready for the DANCE!!
My handsome boy has gotten so big and grown up!!
I just love this kid!!
Some of these pictures were taken by her parents.
Trevor was soooo nervous-he wasn't quite sure how to do the corsage!
 It was on a beautiful pearl bracelet, so I told him, just put it on her wrist like a bracelet.
He got it, look at that face!!!
He did a good job, look how cute he is like he's saying, "I did it!"

Then the boutinere, that ALWAYS stumps the girls and the mom's.
I've been through it quite a bit, so I have it mastered.
I ended up pinning it on him after they struggled for a bit.
Here's the adorable couple!!!
Now they are off to meet their group and take pictures with Cambria!!!
And I am headed to meet up with the mom's to prepare the dinner!

No comments: