Saturday, September 22, 2012

Football Injury

 While Trevor was playing in his game last night, I noticed he had hurt his arm.
It happened to be the same arm that he fractured his growth plate when he was in the 6th grade.
So after the game he was still in alot of pain. The next morning we checked and he was
in even more pain. So I didn't hesitate to take him to Instacare.
 While we were waiting for the xrays, I was trying to entertain him.
HE WAS NOT Amused, Can you tell.
I think I was getting on his nerves.
 The Dr. came back into the room with his xray and gave us GREAT NEWS.
NO BREAK!!! Just a bad sprain.
When I looked at the xray, it looked like to cracks in his arm bones.
So I asked, what are those?
She said, "Those are his growth plates that are still very much opened".
I said, "OK, so is that good?"
She said, "That means that he has more growing to do, maybe 3 more inches"
My jaw dropped and Trevor smiled big!!!
WHAT, he's already 6'3" so your telling me 6'6" possibly?
HOLY COW!!!
Trevor said," that makes the xrays all worth it!!"

No comments: