Wednesday, September 19, 2012

They come in 3's

They say when it rains in troubles, they come in 3's.
Well, it all started (1)with my basement flooding with 2" of water,
then a few days later our(2) Fuel Pump goes out in our car.
Bryan calls around and it's going to cost $550.00 to replace.
(We need the car, so we HAVE TO do it!)
Then I come home from picking up the car from getting fixed and
my house is HOT!!
My(3) air conditioning in my house went out!!!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
I would count this as the 3rd one, so hopefully
I'M DONE!!!
So much for tyring to put money towards Cambria's wedding!!!
It's funny how things happen.
But, I'd much rather deal with things like that
Rather than Health!!
"Life is a Daring Adventure or NOTHING!!!"
                                                                                                               Helen Keller

No comments: