Monday, September 3, 2012

Lots of Laugh's with Soap

Thought I would document this so that I can have a laugh later on in life.
I was cleaning the kitchen and just recently had my faucet replaced and another soap dispense put in.
On my counter I now have 2 soap dispensers so that I didn't have a hole after we made a change with our faucet.
So my soap dispenser that I ALWAYS use was empty,
so I got my brand new COSTO 1 gallon size Dawn out and started filling it up.
I filled it and checked the other dispenser and it was empty as well.
So I started to fill that one up also.
 I was talking to Sydnee, Trevor and Cambria and they were just watching me.
I commented after I went through 3/4 of the container,
"WOW, how big is this dispenser?"
Then Trevor said, "Mom wouldn't that be funny if you were pouring all of that in and there was nothing under there to catch it all?"
I looked at him and said, "That's not even funny Trevor!"
After that was said I felt something drip on the top of my foot, I looked down and it was blue!
I opened the cupboard and it was EVERYWHERE!!!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! The kids had such a great laugh!!
I WAS NOT LAUGHING, I had company arriving for dinner in 10 minutes.
It was NOT a fun clean up!!!
I'm glad that I was able to make my kids laugh and enjoy the laugh later!!

1 comment:

Leticia said...

YOU made me LAUGH!!!
Sorry about all the cleanup! WHat a funny memory! I can't stop cracking up!