Friday, May 25, 2012

Pomp and Circumstances

Aunty Tia and Legend with Cecilee~~!!!
Cecilee was lining up to start walking and she bumped into my parents. She loves her grandparents so much!!
Cecilee and Grandpa AhQuin
Cecilee with my mom and dad
The Stage before they start walking into the ceremony
My cute girl waving at all of her fans who are yelling for her!!!
My Cec-So-Sweet, so cute!!!!
Irfan the Exec. Student Body President making his speech
Cecilee listening so intently
Major playing around during the graduation
The CLASS OF 2012~
The choir singing
Cecilee receiving her DIPLOMA!!!!
Cecilee threw her hat at our family so that she didn't loose it.
It landed in front of another lady in front of me, but before I could ask the lady for it,
she threw it towards the graduates.
I sent Trevor to retrieve it!
Grandma AhQuin giving her huge hugs!!
So proud of our Cecilee!!!
Then Grandpa Horlacher with big hugs for her as well.
She loves them so much!!! 

No comments: