Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pool Party at Clay's

We had a pool party at Clay's house for Mother's Day.
We had a blast!!! Dad kept us well entertained with his beautiful voice!!!
 I can listen to my dad sing all day long!!!
 Me, Tia and Irene all went in together to get my mom this bathing suit.
She is so darn cute, but everytime we have a pool party, she just wears shorts and a tank top.
So we went to Downeast and got her one of those modest bathing suits that cost an arm & a leg.
She is totally worth it!!!
By the smile on her face I think you can say that she LOVED IT!!!!
 My cute brother who planned this whole shindig.
I love this guy so much and have always appreciated his example to me.
 Here is Hannemann in the air just about to slam dunk!!!
 My Cec-So-Sweet and grandma!!!
 3 Handsome guys:
Max, Clay and Jaden
"I'm Sexy and I know It!!! I WORK OUT!!!!"
 Beautiful girls: Tia, Tayvia & Kiana

1 comment:

Leticia said...

So cute! I love your family!