Thursday, May 10, 2012

Living In Pleasantville

 There is NO DOUBT that I have hid the fact that I LOVE MY NEIGHBORHOOD and
that I feel like we live in Pleasantville!!!
There's nothing like sitting on your front porch and watching all of the activities going on in the neighborhood, with all of the neighbors ~ TOGETHER!!!
 Right next door in the street nightly, there is a basketball game between some of the boys and kids in the neighborhood. 3 - 16 year olds, 1 - DAD (Matt Hamlin), and the rest of the kids are under 12 to 7 years old. All playing basketball and having a great time.
 My son is the BIG one in the black shorts and white t-shirt.
 Sydnee coming home from a soccer scrimmage, watching the basketball game in the distance.
 Our neighbors across the street are doing ROCK and Cecilee helping out.
 These two little munchkins (Troy and Breylyn) walking the streets with their soccer goals.
Really they had a motive behind moving the goals.
They wanted to get close to where they were doing the Rock.
 Here they are talking to Cecilee and asking what they were doing.
So much fun in our Pleasantville neighborhood.
I can't express enough how much I love my neighbors and friendships in our neighborhood. 
I feel like "Mr Rogers".. (I just aged myself!!!)

No comments: