Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tenderness

I absolutely love this picture. Since my dad has been through his knee incident, and if my dad is around, you can bet that Cecilee will not be far away from him.
She has so much empathy for my dad and all he has been through with his knee and always shows it when he's around the family.
She loves her grandpa so much and hates to see him in pain, or unable to do something for himself.
So she will sit and visit with him, make sure he doesn't need anything or just keep a close eye on him.
She loves to hear his stories and learn from his life lessons.
I love when my kids take the time out from being teenagers to sit and learn from their grandparents.
Life is a learning adventure and why not take notes from the experienced.
(Wow, I just came up with that saying!!!)

No comments: